Sunday, September 13, 2009

"...One Man is a World in Miniature" - Albert Pike

I am a complete sucker for anything miniature. That is why I was obsessed when Sephora came out with all of their sampler packs of different products. BUT, at $40 for about 6-8 samples, I didn't really feel like buying them. So imagine my joy when I was browsing Sephora.com (which I do on a regular basis haha) when I saw that the samplers were on sale for half their price! Instead of ordering online, I decided to check out my local Sephora because I wanted them right away instead of waiting a week, and picked up 2 of them:

They are AWESOME. There are so many cute little things in them, and at $20 TOTALLY worth the money.

This Perricone Skin Smoother alone is worth the $20 paid for one. The sample is a lot bigger than I thought it would be, and it will probably last for a few weeks.

And this cute organic blush is a really pretty gold-y color that makes your cheeks look so dewy.

And best of all, everything fits neatly into a nice small package!!

Now I am off to work today, Happy Monday everyone!!

6 comments:

KP said...

So fun! I love this...

Couture Carrie said...

Oh I love minis too! These are so fun, and I adore your LV makeup case!

xoxox,
CC

Jennifer said...

Love your makeup bag! I've got a Sephora card that racks up points each time I buy something, so I get some of these samples for free! :)

Anonymous said...

thats so cute! i didnt realize they did those mini kits! im so getting one

xoxo
neira

http://missneira.com

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

hey Lizze, you won the giveaway at The White Dress Shop! Check out the blog :)

LifestyleBohemia said...

These samples are brilliant! I am always in Sephora, how could I have missed this!
xx