Thursday, July 23, 2009

Beauty's In The Eye of The Beholder

Normally I don't like to show people work that I do but I just wanted to share a charcoal drawing that I just finished for my art class.  We had to copy a master artist and I picked a piece by Degas of the ballerina in a blue and white tutu.  I am super proud of it and I actually think it came out really well.  I am by no means a good draw-er or artist so I think this is pretty good for a beginner!  (Sorry the angle is weird but it was in class and I couldn't get too good of a view)
Anyway, today since I am lounging in leggings and a tank (I did have summer school all day...) I decided to do a post on makeup.  I am in LOVE with my makeup set-up.  My mom made it for me for my birthday one year and it just makes me feel like a movie star!  The lights around it light up, but they get really hot after a while so I normally leave them off. 



Here are a few of my daily essentials:
The benefit tinted moisturizer is wonderful, but it is more like a concealer because it is sooo thick! Then the cargo blush is just the prettiest color and the smashbox powder is THE BEST I have found, but it is just sooo expensive!  Then Maybelline's Lash Stiletto mascara is actually really nice!  I think they are still having a buy one get one free thing at CVS.

And finally, I leave you with a picture of my little muffin.  Isn't he so cute?!
I realize he looks kind of weird here but he likes to sleep on my bed and I just peered around and took a little picture in his face so I'm sure he wasn't very happy...


xoxo

3 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

awww your lil' muffin is adorable!
I'm loving smashbox products too... got some great deals via QVC.com.
Lovely evening dear~

xo*

Angela said...

your little muffin is so cute. your drawing is fabulous. very talented young lady.

Lizzie said...

Thanks LENORENEVERMORE, I'll have to check that out.

And thanks Savvy Mode! I worked so hard on that!